Honda CR750 M3 Factory Racer
In the winter of 2001 M3 Racing factory in Hawley, Minnesota hand built 4 replica Honda CR750 racers. Each of the Hondas featured upgraded engine bits and suspension tweaks similar to their game changing CR750 M3 Racing "works" machine that Adam Popp rode to 6 Daytona wins and two AHRMA National Championships. All of…
All of the bikes have been sold off ($22,000USD each) including the works race version which now lives in a private collection somewhere in the UAE. The video below was shot by motor sport film company Clash Productions as a “behind the scenes” doco of a shoot done by Crank & Piston.
CR750 HONDA RACING ENGINE
- Engine built by M3 Racing (92-93 HP @ 9800 RPM)
- Nova Close Ratio gear box (newest updated version)
- Lightened/balanced/micro polished crank with oil hole mods.
- Carrillo connecting rods with Kelmet racing bearings.
- Special M3 slipper type cam chain tensioner/Tsubaki racing chain.
- Special M3 racing pistons/rings, set at zero deck height.
- Special M3 racing grind camshaft by Web Cam.
- Lightened/polished rocker arms with special M3 adjusting lock nuts.
- KPMI springs/Ti retainers and Black Diamond valves.
- Cylinder head Ported/flowed by “Berreth Heads” to M3 specs.
- Special primary drive hub with M3 modifications.
- Dyna ingnition with OEM advancer.
- Special top cover with top engine mount by M3 Racing.
- CR special 31mm carbs.
- Heavy duty racing clutch.
- Heavy duty primary chains.
- OEM oil pump modified to M3 Racing specs.
Read more like this
Our friends over at Cognito Moto have been toiling away on their latest custom BMW R75 project. The project was completed in a super fast 6 week turn around in order to…Continue Reading
No one is ever going to stand in front of a Honda NX650 Dominator and exclaim “look at the clean lines on that machine”. Until now. Isidore Delgrosso of MécaServices workshop near…Continue Reading