Children of Decadence Cafe Racer Moped
While many of us are hunting for more horsepower there are some whose need for speed is satisfied by only 50cc. Parisian Moped crew the Children of Decadence take pride in their tiny, two wheeled transport and have been building some very tidy custom rides. This 1974 Peugeot TSA named Tempest is…
- Powder coating for the frame and the swingarm.
- Gas tank resurfacing, black line painted on the top, matt varnish.
- Cleaning and varnishing of all controls pieces.
- Fork renovation and paint job.
- Adding of a cafe racer saddle and mount making of STIs.
- Rims and spokes paint job.
- Simplification of the electrical wiring and integration in a hand-made steel compartment.
- Ninja F50 exhaust add. Engine paint job.
- Descaling Engine, cylinder head and piston polishing.
To see more of these low powered street machines check out Children of Decadence.
Read more like this
This week’s Sunday Screening was produced by French moto-apparel brand Age of Glory. ‘Escape the City Limits’ celebrates the companies ethos that is rooted in vintage motorcycles and motorcycling. The film features…Continue Reading
After literally killing his Kawasaki KLR650 Fort Nine’s “tell it like it is” vlogger Ryan Kluftinger has resurrected the bike in a mere 15 minutes. Well, actually there’s no telling how long it…Continue Reading