Children of Decadence Cafe Racer Moped
While many of us are hunting for more horsepower there are some whose need for speed is satisfied by only 50cc. Parisian Moped crew the Children of Decadence take pride in their tiny, two wheeled transport and have been building some very tidy custom rides. This 1974 Peugeot TSA named Tempest is…
- Powder coating for the frame and the swingarm.
- Gas tank resurfacing, black line painted on the top, matt varnish.
- Cleaning and varnishing of all controls pieces.
- Fork renovation and paint job.
- Adding of a cafe racer saddle and mount making of STIs.
- Rims and spokes paint job.
- Simplification of the electrical wiring and integration in a hand-made steel compartment.
- Ninja F50 exhaust add. Engine paint job.
- Descaling Engine, cylinder head and piston polishing.
To see more of these low powered street machines check out Children of Decadence.
Read more like this
What we love most about motorcycle lovers is how obsessive they are when it comes to anything with two wheels. There are countless YouTubers looking to share their experiences and insights through…Continue Reading
Earlier this year Return of the Cafe Racers had the honour of co-hosting the Australian premiere of Oil in the Blood. The feature-length documentary takes you on a world tour to meet…Continue Reading