The Honda Dream 50r – 50cc’s of old school cool.
50cc's! Hmm doesn't sound that cool to me you say. Well check out the pics... and not only does the Honda Dream 50r look like the ultimate 50cc cafe racer it's a hell of a little performer too. Here's the standard specs for a Dream 50r straight of the production line: •…
50cc’s! Hmm doesn’t sound that cool to me you say. Well check out the pics…
• HRC® racing parts include: camshaft, valve springs, low-friction cam chain, crankshaft and lightweight AC generator.
• Six-speed close-ratio transmission.
• Big-bore carburetor and special manifold for optimum power.
• Race-ready engine features oil drain bolt with hole for lockwire to comply with race regulations.
• Lightweight and strong steel frame.
• Weight-saving aluminum fenders front and rear.
• Aluminum oil catch tank.
• Showa® front and rear suspension are calibrated for the track to provide optimum handling and stability.
• Front number plate and chainguard as standard equipment.
The Dream 50r was built to commemorate Mr Hondas racing dreams and to celebrate the companies earliest beginnings. Available for track use only the Honda Dream 50r might just be the thing for those who are looking to get in to racing but don’t have huge $$$ to spend. From all reports the bike is a hoot to ride and a real little performer. Best of all you can carry it home under your arm when you’re done at the track.
Read more like this
Spain’s Dragon’s Motorcycles created a massive stir with just one build. Their debut creation, a glorious six-cylinder BMW KL1100LT trimmed into a cafe racer, turned heads and raised pulses when it was…Continue Reading
Pour yourself a stiff drink and sit down. I’ve got news for you. This neo cafe racer by Turin’s Officine GP Design dubbed the X-Mutant C5 was once a scooter. In 2016…Continue Reading