JMC Classics and restorations in Hertfordshire, England have been producing motorcycles based on this combination for more than two decades and it seems they've just about perfected it. This is the JMC Norvin. A modern day version of the classic Cafe Racer combination and if you want a reliable classic this is about as good as it gets.
Starting with the engine you'll get the choice of either a Vincent Shadow (1000cc, 66bhp), Vincent Lightning (1200cc, 87bhp) or the Vincent Nero (1200cc Race spec). Each built with a JMC racing clutche, Alton alternator, 5 speed gearbox and professionally tuned by the JMC team this won't be a ride for the faint hearted.
All the aluminium on the biike including the rear sets is done by AMC craftsman Axel Meier whose work is nothing less that stunning. My favorite part of this particular bike though is the sweeping 2 into 1 exhaust that snakes around that beautiful engine and rears its head at the other bikes trailing behind.
- Smith Kanrin Brakes or Menani Brakes or Manx Hubs
- JMC Wide-Line Norton Frame
- Dual Shock or Mono Shock
- Falcon Rear Shocks
- Ceriani Forks & Yoke or Norton
- Road Holder Fork
- 18" Wheels
- 18" Flanged Alloy Rims
- Front Tyre - 360 H18
- Rear Tyre - 410 H18
- Weight - 181kg
- JMC Alloy Fuel Tank & Oil Tank
- Stainless or Fibreglass Mudguards
- 5" Speedometer
- 3" Rev Counter
- Exhaust 17/8" or 2" with a JMC Silencer
- Vincent Shadow (1000cc, 66bhp)
- Vincent Lightning (1200cc, 87bhp)
- Vincent Nero (1200cc Race spec)
Want to grab some cool custom motorcycle gear and accessories?
Head over to 100mph.com.au