Built by Mean Machines in Sydney this 2008 Triumph Bonneville Cafe Racer named "Big Chill" is currently for sale. With a huge, sticky 180 tyre on the rear Mean Machines states that "this thing is a beast around corners and it is not for the faint hearted!". Check out the video after the jump to see Big Chill in action.
- A one off rim on the rear to accommodate the 180 size tires
- Custom uprated shocks, short brake/clutch levers
- Custom cnc top bridge
- One inch clipons
- Custom foot pegs
- Baby blue paint
- Custom fiberglass front fender
- Bates head light
- Posh blinkers
- Mini speedo
- One off fibreglass seat
- One off exhaust system
- Custom battery
- Whole bike rewiring
- Air breather/filter dyno tuned and calibrated
- We have even changed the choke lever!
Want to grab some cool custom motorcycle gear and accessories?
Head over to 100mph.com.au