Want a one off Triton Cafe Racer but don't have the time, parts or know how to put one together?
Lossa Engineering have one ready to build, all it needs is some $$$ to get it finished. Check out the list of tasty parts Lossa have collected to go in to this bike:
- 1962 Norton slimline featherbed frame
- 1970 Triumph Bonniville 650 motor
- Amal carbs
- Roadholder internally sprung front end
- John Tickle top triple
- John Tickle headlight ears
- Aluminum adpator plates
- New Lyta aluminum gas tank
- Manx front fender mounts
- Tommaselli clip ons
- Aluminum flanged hoops
- Norton rear drum
- Triumph TLS front hub
- Works rear shocks peashooter exhaust
I can't wait to see the final result. If you're keen drop them a line.
Looking for Cafe Racer gear? Visit the...