The Jack Pine rated number 1 most talked about custom motorcycle in BikeExif's Top 10 of 2010 because of it's tasteful and well thought out design but this video shows us the Jack Pine in a whole different light. Unlike the EZ's Demo Ride video (see below) which introduced us to Eric as we followed his casual review/cruise around the streets of Philadelphia this new video titled simply Pier 18 is an adrenalin packed, balls out, open throttle, roller coaster ride, showing us just how much cooler the Jack Pine is than we had all already assumed.
As you can see (and hear) the Jack Pine is anything but standard. So what has been done to wake up the Triumph T100's often considered tame engine? Here's the specs:
- 2005-08 Triumph Scrambler 865cc Twin
- Keihin CR Carbs
- Dakota Digital speedometer
- Vintage MX bars
- Brembo front and rear brakes
- Street Magic tail light
- K&N custom air filters
- Race Tech Gold Valve Cartridge Emulators front & Works Performance Steel Trackers rear suspension
- Continental Twinduro rubber
- Specialty Spares exhaust with MAMotorworks baffle
- Joker Machine footpegs
- Custom made Hammarhead Industries seat
Hammerhead Industries are currently producing 4 versions of the Jack Pine in 2011 which are sure to sell fast even with the $14,500 price tag.
Read more about the Jack Pine at Hammerhead Industries.
Looking for Cafe Racer gear? Visit the...