As you can see (and hear) the Jack Pine is anything but standard. So what has been done to wake up the Triumph T100's often considered tame engine? Here's the specs:
- 2005-08 Triumph Scrambler 865cc Twin
- Keihin CR Carbs
- Dakota Digital speedometer
- Vintage MX bars
- Brembo front and rear brakes
- Street Magic tail light
- K&N custom air filters
- Race Tech Gold Valve Cartridge Emulators front & Works Performance Steel Trackers rear suspension
- Continental Twinduro rubber
- Specialty Spares exhaust with MAMotorworks baffle
- Joker Machine footpegs
- Custom made Hammarhead Industries seat
Hammerhead Industries are currently producing 4 versions of the Jack Pine in 2011 which are sure to sell fast even with the $14,500 price tag.
Want to grab some cool custom motorcycle gear and accessories?
Head over to 100mph.com.au